LogPro’s material handling technologies are custom engineered to each specific application. We design, manufacture, and service our fiber handling equipment from our state of the art facilities located in Central Arkansas and Central Georgia. Our 30 plus year experience makes us the domestic leader in log handling technology.
Belt conveyors are the most affordable and economical method for conveying solid materials over long distances.
Unlike other fuel handling conveyors, belt conveyors are ideal for handling abrasive, irregularly shaped, heavy fuels like wood and other forms of biomass.
To supplement the LogPro Drum Debarkers, LogPro also designs and fabricates heavy-duty belt and chain conveyors. These conveyors are designed with continuous, maximum capacity use in mind.
LogPro can also custom build conveyors to your specifications. Please contact us for details.
- Chip Screening and Bark Processing Tower Assemblies
- Radial Chip or Bark Stacker Systems
- LogPro designs, fabricates and supplies custom designed Stackers that can be fixed or traveling. Each stacker is designed with the “complete system” philosophy, which takes into account material bulk density, topography, feed rate, accessibility, as well as many other factors. A flexible spout can be attached to minimize free falling material to eliminate fiber leakage. The Traveling Stacker can be mounted on rails or can be a rubber tire type design.
- LogPro designs and fabricates many components that supplement its main debarking line, among these are the major support systems such as the screen tower and hog tower. These structures are custom-designed to fit the customers’ specific production requirements. They are versatile to allow for high-volume screens, re-chippers, cyclones, large and small hogs, and various chute-work and conveyors needed to transport the chips and bark.
- Also available are barge, rail, and truck load-out structures
- Operator Cabs
LogPro also designs and fabricates control cabs, chipper buildings, maintenance buildings, and motor control centers to supplement the mill equipment. These structures are designed with the same, long-lasting quality that is indicative of LogPro.