LogPro’s log and chip handling technologies are custom engineered to each specific application. We design, manufacture, and service our log handling equipment from our state-of-the-art facilities located in Central Arkansas and Central Georgia. With over 30-years of experience, we are the domestic leader in log handling technology. LogPro’s log handling systems are optimizing woodyard operations throughout the forest products industry with XXHD design, Premium Efficiency electric drives and various log and chip handling arrangements. This flexibility allows for reliable chip handling while greatly reducing downtime in an easily maintainable and safe unit.
LogPro’s Chipper Discharge Conveyor System utilizes the proven live bottom surge bin concept that allows the chipper to freely surge more than twice the design production without plugging under the chipper or stopping the chipping system. This allows continuous uninterrupted production.
We also design or systems with transfer redundancy, allowing continued operation if a transfer chain breaks. We know mills have limited time to make repairs, so the ability to operate at full-capacity gives LogPro clients the competitive advantage.
Contact us today for more information!
- Field-proven technology for over 40 years and over 150 systems running
- Gate System with level detection
- Precise metering to smaller chip transfer conveyor
- More economical over long distances to stackers or screens
- Oversized anti-wedge conveyor design for optimal chip flow
- Built-in redundancy
- Positive no-plug design
- All Electric Low HP VFAC drive system
- much more energy efficient than dual screw setup